1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Blogs for thought

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by kdanials, Sep 24, 2012.

1. kdanials

kdanials New Member

At your blog you can share thoughts, ideas, write notes, stories, share your likes or dislikes, even write articles on topics you like. You can even use it for seo purposes and some people also earn from their blogs. Can they be a way of catharsis?

2. Blogs are very useful for personal and business writers. It is here they can have presence online to dispense information to the Internet public.

3. Athenagdlyt

Athenagdlyt Member

Definitely! Writing, particularly journal-type posts, can be therapeutic. The monetary returns can be considered our bonuses. We have blog entries for the purpose of gathering revenue anyway. It doesn't hurt to publish some for the purpose of catharsis because we all need those moments. Sometimes we just need to be heard when no one is there. Releasing our thoughts keep us sane.

4. Brianna Jay

Brianna Jay Member

Writing is definitely therapeutic for me. Even if no one is reading, I feel that I can get all my thoughts out in a healthy way. I definitely agree with Athenagdlyt. You need to be allowed to release those thoughts. That's the main reason I started blogging. It keeps me writing which keeps me sane.

5. whnuien

whnuien Member

I write a lot nowadays as I stay at home with my baby all day. Even though I only have few regular readers I don't mind because after all, it is my hobby and it makes me happy when I can put out all my ideas and thoughts into words.

6. Rainman

Rainman Member

The first question I ask myself is, why write a blog post? It's not just about myself if I'm sharing it with the world so I have to make sure what I'm posting adds some value to the lives of anyone who stumbles into my blog.

Blogging, even when you're doing it as a hobby, should at the very least inspire someone to do something, teach them a new way of doing something etc. Otherwise, it would be best to jot down your thoughts on a personal journal.

7. davbonpol

davbonpol New Member

My daughter just recently started her own blog, and judging from the feedback she is receiving, I would say that it is very beneficial for her and the reader. She is voicing her religious views on her blog site and presenting topics in an interesting manner.