1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Did you have any success with Click Bank?

Discussion in 'Affiliate Marketing Forum' started by kenslyjohn, Jul 28, 2014.

1. kenslyjohn

kenslyjohn New Member

Hello All, ;)

I have been trying Click bank for some weeks, but still no success whatsoever (n) . I don't know if its the problem with the products I am promoting or the way I am promoting. And Yes, It's very difficult to find quality products to sell on Click Bank. Do you have any success with Click Bank? Mind sharing some tips? And do you use YouTube for promoting?

Thanks! :)

2. Colebra

Colebra New Member

A few weeks, in my opinion, is not enough time to set up a proper campaign. Especially if you are learning along the way about affiliate marketing.

And it's you. Lot's of people are promoting Click Bank products.
    Not to discourage you. Quite the opposite.
    Hang in there, and optimize your page until it converts.

There are some bad products there. But there are lots of good ones.

As far as tips go,

Did you do any research on keywords?
    Are you looking at your page's stats with Analytics?
    It's also tough to judge, when I don't know where your selling stuff... Maybe post your website?

3. kenslyjohn

kenslyjohn New Member

Yes, I have did some keyword research using Adwords keyword tool. Nope, I am not using Analytics, but using a custom made script which I made on my own (I am web designer / programmer). I am mainly promoting using my niche sites (Made using wordpress).

Do you think YouTube can help me to bring more sales?

4. Colebra

Colebra New Member

I really have not dabbled too much into using Youtube in a sales funnel.
    Can't help too much there, but it probably can help if you use it properly.

Hang in there! I think a few weeks is too little time for a campaign to be a failure or a success...

5. cmiller

cmiller New Member

I have tried clickbank before. Honestly I did not have any luck. There are many people who claim to have had luck with this but me personally I did not.

6. oliversk

oliversk Active Member

Click bank products are mostly mediocre info products. Although old sales pages still convert (if they are well done), video sales pages are the way to go if you want to promote Clickbank products.

7. Torwa

Torwa New Member

I'm new to Clickbank but found this guide very helpful for my niche sites marketing:

clickbank com/become-an-affiliate/infopreneur-kit-affiliate-program/ (sorry cant post links yet)

Is very cheap and very useful

8. oliversk

oliversk Active Member

Thanks, good guide

9. Adem Ayem

Adem Ayem New Member

(2008-2009) in the forex niche products (EA, Ebooks). With email marketing (Over 2000 Subscribers). But then I decided to stop because it is contrary to the mind. Forex is a zero sum game.
    Btw, everything has changed now. I did not play in the affiliate area again.

Wake up your credibility is the main point ;)