1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do you use or have used Hubpages?

Discussion in 'Affiliate Marketing Forum' started by Colebra, Jul 29, 2014.

1. Colebra

Colebra New Member

I'm reading about it, and it seems quite nice using their platform, and not having to do all the boring things you need to do to get a proper website going.

Sure you have to divide the revenue, but in some cases might be good no?

What's your experience with Hubpages?

2. kenslyjohn

kenslyjohn New Member

I have used hub-pages for almost a year. Although I have stopped using it now, I still get some money from it. Hub-pages won't make you rich but helps you to pay some bills. As far I know, most use hub pages not for making money but for creating backlinks for their blogs or website. Hub pages have an apprenticeship Program which pays you about 6$ for every hub you publish for six months.

3. Glados

Glados Member

I am a member of Hubpages but haven't been active there. I still have to write my first article. Why am I not excited to write? Because the pay is not that good. However, like @kenslyjohn said above, I'd probably use it for backlinks. And besides, extra income is always nice. I still don't know what articles I would submit there though..

4. rf-harris

rf-harris Member

Hubpages is no doubt a very good platform but I did try couple of years back without much success as not all my articles were published. I feel they have very strong moderation team especially for new accounts.