1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fresh Discounts on Hosting (+Specials). Share please?

Discussion in 'Google' started by Tron23, Jun 5, 2014.

1. Tron23

Tron23 Member

Hey guys,
    I thought that it would be great to create a thread where webmasters can share fresh specials and discounts offered by reliable web hosts.
    Recently I got to know that HostDepot.com started to offer 50% Off Shared Hosting, Virtual Servers, Dedicated Servers, and Email and Exchange products starting June 3 through June 13th.
    (Coupon code is 6G31LDTBWL)
    Moreover, *********.com offer 17% OFF - use coupon code SIZZLING to save on your first invoice!

So, what can you add here? Any inputs?

Protector likes this.
  2. Protector

Protector Active Member

Taking the advantage of the opportunity, I can share Servikus.com started to offer a new promo code HOSTING90OFF. It's 90% for first month for all new customers.
    They know how to customize everything to give your online business the highest possible performance.

Kalhan likes this.
  3. Kalhan

Kalhan Active Member

I've done Google search and found nice discounts on Hostwebspaces.com:
    Their stability, reliability and reputation go outside the bounds in every aspect of the question.