1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Google competitors

Discussion in 'Google' started by aman, Dec 25, 2012.

1. aman

aman Member

Who are Google's competitors, and how does Google compete with them?

2. coleenella

coleenella Member

I think Bing  is a competitor of Google in future and give a difficult task for search facilities.

3. swapnil

swapnil Member

I think bing will be the competitor in future but at present I feel Google is the only preference for most of the public

4. sahildd

sahildd New Member

No one is the competitor of Google and no one can beat the google 

5. MacyDavis

MacyDavis New Member

Well, form my side Yahoo & Bing are competitors of Google...

6. rahul1

rahul1 Member

While placing your main keywords in Google the sites that come before yours are called the competitors.

7. smartkathy

smartkathy New Member

I think Baidu is the top most competitor of Google. Because countries like China, Afaganistan etc Google is banned and Baidu is used by all other countries. So Baidu is the biggest competitor of Google.

8. Roald

Roald Member

Recently Google has 70%-75% search engine market and in some cases more than 90% i.e. in UK. Bing and Yahoo both are Google's major competitors and making themselves more user friendly by updating their algorithms and capturing Google's market by and by.

9. wangel

wangel New Member

While placing your main keywords in Google the sites that come before yours are called the competitors.

10. Yahoo! and Bing are Google's competitors. But I don't think they can take away the throne of the big G yet. Not in the near future.

11. parthag

parthag Member

I think Bing is the strong competitor of Google. Did any body has checked the development of Bing Webmaster Tools?

12. rahul1

rahul1 Member

i think no one can compete Google.

13. colorskeyword

colorskeyword New Member

Acually their is no one that can be called as a true competitor google has the largest search market share and other don't come next to it...

14. seo backlink

seo backlink New Member

Hello competitors are anywhere and google also lots of competitors

15. blinkwood

blinkwood New Member

16. jeffscott

jeffscott Member

I think the right term is Google is their tough competitors from Bing and Yahoo search engines. Because Google is the best search engine.

17. oliversk

oliversk Active Member

Google's biggest competition is not Bing nor Yahoo

It's DuckDuckGo, Yandex and Baidu

Google has not figured out localization and never will. Those foreign markets are hard to crack. It is only a matter of time until Baidu and Yandex will provide a US alternative. They'd be stupid not to try and compete with Google

Yandex has teamed up with DuckDuckGo, so I have my money on Yandex

There's also a Chinese network YY that may take away market share from Google

Like I said before, Google's market share will deteriorate in selected markets below the golden 50% line and even in the US and Europe it will fall.

The reasons are:
    - Competition is maturing
    - NSA scandal driving people away / Snowden speaks out against Google
    - Google doesn't really understand marketing like Apple does

However, Google is developing brain-interface search engines and the other competitors are lightyears behind, so my money is on Google, although I would not invest in their stock because I already rely too much on them.

18. jeffscott

jeffscott Member

Thanks for the enlightenment oliversk ;)
    I'm not so familiar with DuckDuckGo, Yandex and Baidu search engines.
    and I'm interested to explore on that.:rolleyes:

19. thomas max

thomas max New Member

Google has 70% -75% Uses in the search engine market & in some cases more then 90%..In Uk and such as more countries Bing and yahoo both are the competitors Of google..
    Google has 70% -75% Uses in the search engine market & in some cases more then 90%..In Uk and such as more countries Bing and yahoo both are the competitors Of google.While placing your main keywords in Google the sites that come before yours are called the competitors. Google has 70% -75% Uses in the search engine market & in some cases more then 90%..In Uk and such as more countries Bing and yahoo both are the competitors Of google.While placing your main keywords in Google the sites that come before yours are called the competitors.