1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How can i post Google business review without flag ?

Discussion in 'Google' started by priyaroy, Feb 20, 2015.

1. priyaroy

priyaroy New Member

Actually i am trying many times to post a Google review with my original account. But it flag immediately. I feel very unhappy with it. I sew they already flag my 10 accounts review. But my all was was real account. I do not know why they delete my review every time. I feel very unhappy with it. I sew they already flag my 10 accounts review. But my all was was real account. I do not know why they delete my review every time. Do you have any idea ? I feel very unhappy with it. I sew they already flag my 10 accounts review. But my all was was real account. I do not know why they delete my review every time. Do you have any idea ?