1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How Do You Reach Your Target Audience?

Discussion in 'Affiliate Marketing Forum' started by Rube, May 12, 2014.

1. Rube

Rube Member

There are several options available for affiliates to find leads and opportunities to promote marketing content to the right target audience.

Email lists, blogs and social networks are all useful marketing tools. You will need:
    • an email list of subscribers who want to be kept informed of a specific type of product or service
    • an informative niche blog that attracts regular visitors
    • a social media following of users who share an interest in topics related to your affiliate products
    Can you suggest more ideas or examples of how you reach your target audience?

2. AgentD22

AgentD22 Member

Just try to figure out a general routine or pattern, everyone has it. People even have pattern of the things they do on the internet, and many time it's not just facebook, twitter and YT as some of us think. Once you have a general idea of that routine, try to work your way in, that's my advice.

Charles Franklin and Rube like this.
  3. IMteabwoi

IMteabwoi Member

Facebook is one good way of doing it. Traffic on Facebook is so powerful that if you know how to use it to your advantage you could literally make millions of dollars. These days I spend most of my time marketing through Facebook because Facebook is almost on the same level to me with google.

LinkedIn is also becoming another force in the social media field and if you are willing enough you can find people that are in your target niche.

Right now though I suggest that you do all that you can to learn about how to use traffic on Facebook to your own advantage because once you learn it you will literally become unstoppable.

4. CrystalMarie

CrystalMarie New Member

The way I reach my targeted audiences is through social media networks. I find that is easy to see who to promote your product to and what they are interested in by using social websites. My favorites and Twitter and Instagram. Hash tags allow you to see exactly who is interested in a particular niche.

5. You mention something very important, routines. Growing up in a culture, we all have routines and patterns that we can relate to. We also have a commonality of being human as well. This can serve as a foundation for your marketing ideas.

Your goal as a marketer is to include people into pattern of excellence. You have something excellent and you have to persuade or convince them why you are excellent.

There are thousands of things screaming for a customer's attention at any given moment when they are online. It is hard work to get a moment of your customer's time. When you get to "Wow, that's cool" moment, that's where the marketing magic can happen.