1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How much do you earn A month?

Discussion in 'Affiliate Marketing Forum' started by AB9100, Apr 10, 2014.

1. AB9100

AB9100 New Member

I have heard an awful lot of amazing success stories about affiliate marketing.

This is extremely frustrating for me because i have not had the same type of success. I do not know what the problem is. I have worked day, and night to improve my marketing techniques .

I have worked the forums, social media.Trying to get sales. I have even purchased e-books on how to improve. Nothing has helped.

I am starting to think that i just don't have what it takes. I am wasting a lot of time on something that is not profiting me at all.

What do you guys think? Should i give it up, or continue to work at it? Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

2. Samuel

Samuel Active Member

Hahahaha not many people will disclose such information on a public forums. Most online marketers are not declaring tax (the silly ones).

Enough to pay my monthly bills and feed myself :)

3. IMteabwoi

IMteabwoi Member

I make about enough money to live comfortably and a little above comfortably. Once you work hard there is no limit to what you can accomplish making online. I know of many CPA affiliate marketers who make close to 1mil per month but those guys are what we refer to in the CPA world as Super Affiliates but it takes a lot of work to make it to that level.

4. trishgl

trishgl New Member

Affiliate marketing is a bit tricky and what has worked for me is to choose the products I feature carefully. I have a health blog and I choose affiliate products that people have already heard about and write a general article about it. An example would be "How to keep your skin looking young" work in vitamins that help you do that. Vitamins have a long history of research backed results so suggestive marketing methods like that is a little push in the right direction for your would be buyers. It's also subtle in that you don't push a brand in your article just facts and the buyer feels that he or she made the decision and is not being manipulated.

5. ambrosia

ambrosia New Member

I have only just started reading about affiliate marketing and, to be honest, it sounds like there is more work and energy required than I have right now. I guess if I had somebody who could explain to me more than just the basics and also offer some strategies how to make a decent income, I would definitely spend time researching it some more. There is a lot of information available on the internet about affiliate marketing, but what exactly am I looking for? I get lost in all the different suggestions and alleged experiences.

6. Satangel

Satangel New Member

I am not entirely convinced that there are products and services that would not be able to come up with some kind of an affiliate marketing approach. As we will discuss in a moment, there might be some branding and positioning related reasons to avoid affiliate marketing as a marketing tool, but I do not think that there is something intrinsic about an offering that makes it unsuitable for affiliate marketing. If there is a regulatory provision that prevents you from enrolling affiliates, then that is a different matter. Otherwise, it is just a matter of being creative, and you will be able to come up with a deal that can work with affiliates.

7. eagle22

eagle22 New Member

I personally don't like to say exactly how much I make but I do make a pretty decent amount (enough to make it my full time job). The way I did this was by building an email list and sending out about 4-5 emails per week promoting various products. It's true when marketers say the money is in the list!

8. vatrecia

vatrecia New Member

First off let me say, you look like Angela Basset.

Back to the topic, I will say that I make enough money from time to time. I make at least 2000 a month sometimes more. Depending on how much work I put in my business.
    Also it takes time to build your business, I personally think hat you have what it takes just keep pushing at what you want in life.

It will come don't give up, Have you tried paying for advertising try getting your work submitted through companies that will submit your work to 77000 search engines, plus classified sites.

9. klassiter

klassiter New Member

I have also tried affiliate marketing and have not been very successful. I see some suggestions in these posts that I may try. It is definitely a lot of work. Sometimes I also feel like giving up. One thing that makes it so hard is that I work fulltime and have a small baby at home. I am limited in the amount of time I have each day to market my affiliate links. Maybe I need to see about creating a budget where I can have people market for me.

10. PropGamer

PropGamer New Member

Well, I don't exactly have a monthly income at the moment, i'm working on a forum at the moment and if it does become successful i'll be making around 5-10k a month.

11. Brianna Jay

Brianna Jay Member

My advice would be not to give up. Right when you think you won't be able to do it anymore then you will start seeing some results. It takes a lot of persistence and determination, but it is worth it.
    The money I make comes from a referral program that easily makes $300-$500 every week. It took me a long time to find something that worked best for me, but since I didn't give up I was able to do just that. Keep your head up and you will go far... Good luck!

12. CrystalMarie

CrystalMarie New Member

It took me about a month to see any results when I first got into affiliate marketing. After that it seemed as money just started rolling in. When you find a good niche and stick with it, you can make a living off of it. I am a college student and I make anywhere between 1000-2000 dollars a month with the product that I market.

13. Colebra

Colebra New Member

It's very cool to read how successful everyone here as been with affiliate marketing :)

I've had a website for 6 months now, but I had some personal problems, and also didn't work as hard as I should, so at this point I'm making nothing.
    I'm going to give it a real try this time though...

1000$ would be sweet!
    When I started, I set my goals way higher than that because I'm just a bragadocious asshole like that :ROFLMAO:
    While I still maintain those goals, at this point I'd LOVE 1000$ a month...