1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to get more trafic

Discussion in 'Google' started by wangel, Feb 25, 2013.

1. zuulspaceman

zuulspaceman New Member

If you're looking to get potential customers to pay attention on social media, you have to offer them something of value. For instance, you can hold a contest to see who can get the most of their friends to sign up for a prize. It's also good to include a good article or picture when sharing your link so people are more likely to interact with it.

2. seo backlink

seo backlink New Member

Traffic is necessary for all websites , if you need traffic on sites than to do smo work and using social media sites.

3. nada_book14

nada_book14 New Member

All the website which you have mentioned is best to get traffic to websites. we get more of traffic to our website by using the SMO strategies which is used to improve Traffic. Facebook, Twitter and G+ is best to improve traffic if you used as organic way.

4. blinkwood

blinkwood New Member

HITleap viewer is one of solutions

5. jeffscott

jeffscott Member

I think being an active online community member in popular social media sites will give you an advantage on reaching your targeted audience.

6. oliversk

oliversk Active Member

Provide something others dont, fit a certain need

There are some cool sites popping up lately that innovate:

Check out bustle.com and what they do - very innovative! Do something like that and the visitors will come in hordes

7. priyaroy

priyaroy New Member

Actually you can found many way to increase your traffic from online. You can search in online i am sure you will found it easily. And i will suggest you to use blog commenting and forum posting work with a good content. I hope you will get success ASAP.. Actually you can found many way to increase your traffic from online. You can search in online i am sure you will found it easily. And i will suggest you to use blog commenting and forum posting work with a good content. I hope you will get success ASAP..

8. Mystery21

Mystery21 New Member

Website traffic can be increased in many ways. However, the methods used to promote your site will all depend on your targeted audience and your niche as some method may work well for a niche and not so well for another.

As for the design, it is important to have a clean and good design but good designs are only to keep visitors on the site and not to get them to come to the site. The main thing is to have clean and optimized coding and layout so that the site is easily indexed by the search engines. This is the best way to getting good traffic even though it may takes some time.
    Or there is an option of hiring an expert from SEOclerks, who will do your work in return of some money.