1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My (decent) success with ShareASale

Discussion in 'Affiliate Marketing Forum' started by jake, Apr 13, 2014.

1. jake

jake Member

I've been a member of the ShareASale network for some years and I found them to be among the best affiliate network out there. In some instances they are the best. They are very serious about payments and they offer good products to promote. They do not have the best commissions (the best are at ClickBank) but you can do pretty well promoting some of their items.

I've constantly made a few hundred dollars per month with them and if I work harder I think I can double that in 3-4 months. I built a few review type sites where I would review the SAS product I was an affiliate for and others as well. Whenever I can afford to I buy the actual product(s) so that I can do a better review. This is not always the case but it does help a lot.

Anyway just wanted to let you know that SAS is a good way to earn some affiliate money. Is anyone else using SAS?

2. IMteabwoi

IMteabwoi Member

No currently I am not using them to make any money but it seems as if you are doing good and I congratulate you on your accomplishment. People believe that it is as easy as it seems sometimes but it's not. You really have to put in the work to see a return on your investment.

I will check them out after this and I wish you continued success.

3. eppie

eppie Member

Thank you for sharing this info about shareasale but have you tried Amazon? With the kind of writing (technique?) like this I think you can earn more with Amazon.

Anyway, I'm not into affiliate marketing (yet), your post just reminded me of an article I've read somewhere before where the blogger only reviews a product that she actually bought/use and she's making tons of money from Amazon because of her sincere reviews. :)

4. jake

jake Member

@IMteabwoi - Yes, it does take a LOT of work to actually make money with affiliate marketing and SAS in this case. You need to write good posts about products, you need to get your sites to rank so that people can find you and you also need to convince people to click those affiliate links. So, there is work involved similar to any other business.

@eppie - I'm also making money with Amazon, but ShareASale offers bigger commissions than Amazon. Amazon is great because people can click a link to buy a book and end up buying a motorcycle. And that means you can potential make more money if this happens.

5. Jonathan

Jonathan New Member

Thanks for sharing this and congrats on your success! I have not personally used ShareASale, but I'm still learning affiliate marketing itself. They seem to offer higher quality products than many other affiliate programs out there, which is vital to succeeding in internet marketing.

6. jake

jake Member

Yes they do have a lot of quality products, probably the most from all affiliate networks. Their commissions are pretty good in most cases and can sometimes be really big depending on the market. SAS also makes it easy for a beginner affiliate to make money because they have a wide selection of banners and text ads available from which to choose from.

7. Brianna Jay

Brianna Jay Member

I am with Share A Sale. I haven't earned any money with them yet, but then again, I haven't really attempted to. It does take work to be an affiliate for any program. I've heard great reviews about SAS and I do like the programs they have available as they have a lot to choose from for many different niches. I'll be putting these programs to the test very soon. Congrats on all your success! (y)

8. whnuien

whnuien Member

I'm not really keen into affiliate marketing yet at the moment though I have signed up with SAS a few months ago to look around and see what they offer. I'd like to learn first from others before getting involve so I know that I am not just going to waste my time.

Congratulations to you and I honestly envy people like you and hopefully I will be able to be there too soon :)

9. healthandfitness

healthandfitness New Member

You're right, it really takes some energy to push affiliate items. The most successful affiliates have blogs, websites, or YouTube channels.

You have to find ways to keep cranking out content, and mass producing your efforts. If you do that practically any affiliate program can be profitable.

10. Joshua

Joshua Member

Glad to hear you're having success with Share a Sale.

I'm not currently using them, but I actively promote sites in the precious metals niche.

I'll check out share a sale and see if they have any decent programs in that sector that I could promote to my site visitors.

11. CrystalMarie

CrystalMarie New Member

I had not tried shareasale because I am still figuring out my clickbank products. How often do they pay? I may sign up and browse through some things I could possibly promote. Thanks for this post.

12. OhioTom76

OhioTom76 Member

Do you find it easier to market ShareASale products than Amazon products? I am curious, since the ShareASale stuff seems to be more unique, than the brand name and commercial products sold through Amazon.

In other words, if there is some unique invention that many people don't know about, and it's being sold solely through ShareASale, then it would theoretically be much easier to gain some first page rankings on it, vs. something like "Canon Cameras" listed on Amazon, which there are millions of sites out there selling and competing for visibility on.