1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Are Your Favorite AutoResponders & Why?

Discussion in 'Affiliate Marketing Forum' started by OhioTom76, May 18, 2014.

1. OhioTom76

OhioTom76 Member

I have never really dabbled in the email marketing space, but was reading about some opportunities recently and may possibly want to give this a try with a few products I am considering promoting.

One of the more important things I've heard that you need is a reliable and full featured autoresponder. I am not terribly familiar with these and exactly what they all do - but generally speaking they should keep track of all the people who have signed up for your mailing lists (as well as automatically manage those who wish to unsubscribe) as well as automate email marketing "drip" campaigns to your users.

I've heard of the names MailChimp and AWeber thrown around, but I am looking for some free alternatives for the time being, until I see if this gains any traction. I am not interested in spending $30 a month for a mailing list program when I don't even have a user base yet.

Anyone have any suggestions for preferably free options? If they are a Wordpress plugin that would be even better.